Another amazing patch created by boobtube356 .
Text from the video :
- Again a pair of 259e oscillators provide the sound sources. Both are set up in tracking mode with the modulation oscillator controlling the morph, and running in hard sync mode. The principal oscillators are in mem skew “b” mode at about 2 o’clock. The results are going through the 292e in LPF mode and then to the 291e to emulate a resonant low pass filter. Buchla running in Moog mode, if you will. Just more tonal stuff for your enjoyment, and to demonstrate the range of this instrument, and the 259e in particular.
- Youtube.com by boobtube356
More info about Buchla 259e :
Related Posts :
- Modular Madness – boobtube356
- Modular Madness – PlanB Model 12 as VCA
- Modular Madness – 02072009
- Modular Madness
- Modular Madness – Stochastic Sequence